< back to list of teams
What are we working on?
Improving employee engagement starts with asking the right questions to get a clear picture of your organization.
At Effectory, we have several tools that organizations can benefit from in relation to requesting and listening to feedback.
One of these tools is a range of validated libraries with questions one could ask to retrieve employee feedback. Grouped in common topics and interesting HR themes, an entire library of questions proven to be benchmarkable across the globe.
This time-saving option helps them build surveys quicker and decreases the chance of asking the wrong questions, as the library questions are tailored and validated to request the information they need.
Tech stack / techniques/ tools we use
- .NET 6
- IaC with Bicep
- Azure Functions v4
- Azure Cognitive Services
- Azure Storage
- Azure EventGrid
- Azure KeyVault
- Azure Application Insights
- Angular 14
- Event sourcing
- Feature toggles
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
Latest blog posts
- Using playwright during SPA/Angular development to mock your environment by Erik Lieben
- Customized pull request status policy using Azure Functions for semantic release PR titles (part 1) by Erik Lieben
- Re-enable an Azure Function App if it has been disabled/stopped due to exceeding the quota limit by Ali Bahraminezhad
- Automate your release flow of NuGet packages using Azure DevOps and Node's semantic-release by Erik Lieben
- .NET Decimal DataType in gRPC by Ali Bahraminezhad